Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Week 9 EOC: Three great mission statements

-->
For my three great mission statements I chose http://marisolperezmarketing.blogspot.com/ simply because she gives a very straightforward statement about what it is that she wishes to do with her snack. She talks about the company Phileas Fogg and what he did on his journey. Then she goes on to talk about what she intends for the adults to do with her snack she lets you know what her snack is and the flavor. I think she nailed this quote Mission statement A statement of the organization’s purpose—what it wants to accomplish in the larger environment. (Kotler 39) Kotler, Gary Armstrong and Philip. Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation, 10th Edition.” My next choice is http://xandriamariefashion.blogspot.com/  She makes you feel you will be apart of the team if you were to buy some of her snacks like you actually went on an adventure with Phineas Fogg and I think that’s a good thing to have in your mission statement because if you feel like you belong to that team that went out and search for that snack it’s more than a snake to you. That way you’re more likely to buy it you even go out of you way just to get it. My last choice is http://upperechelonhomme.blogspot.com/ Not only does he do what my first two choices did but he added in the safety of the customers, injury free and healthy workplace. I think you can’t go wrong when you do something like that. Future employees might see this mission statement and think to themselves I could see myself working for a company like this one. I think his mission statement does more that tell the organization’s purpose it also inspires people to want to work for a company that is very righteous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment