Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch


Its thought ought to be one of the best sweet potatoes on this planet: THE JAPANESE SWEET POTATO. Not only was it the best it was deep fried in wasabi. That’s why I had to find a way to Japan. A wasabi flavored Japanese sweet potato. I had to have it. There was a man and his wife that lived in a remote part of Japan so my mission was to find them and their delicious wasabi deep fried sweet potatoes. It started out with a hike throughout West Yorkshire and on to North Yorkshire to get to my hot air balloon, which is where I took flight to this remote country called Japan. Once in country I was surrounded by all kinds of travelers on the same mission that I was on but I had an advantage on them Passepartout and I where learning Japanese on the way over so it was easy for me to talk to the locals and navigate my way around the country. We landed in Yamaguchi, Japan and the way the story goes the man and his wife lived somewhere between Tochigi and Iwate, Japan. So our travels have just begun. Right off the back we run into some ninjas that thought we were trying to hunt and kill their master who specialized in unorthodox warfare in feudal Japan. When we would try to explain ourselves the more they would fight us so finally we surrender and they take us to their master. A highly decorated master and when we arrived there he was trying to decide what to do with us so he put us in contraptions that stretch our bodies then his wife told him to stop this at once come to find out she was the first lady Samurai she asked why are we in their country? So we told her to find the best snacks and distribute them to people all over. Then she smiled and said I’m the wife and that’s my husband that you seek but you can’t tell anyone who we are. Samurais and Ninjas don’t get along so they were both outlaws in their own country but they had a great snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment