Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

-->
For my bag of wasabi sweet potatoes I plan to take a picture of myself, as Phileas Fogg and this will be the logo that goes on the bag. I’ll be using random things from around my house to try to recreate what I think I would look like as Phileas Fogg. I’ll start with a nice suit I’ll try to come up with a way to recreate a hot air balloon from things that I already own and if worst comes to worst I’ll use Photoshop to jazz it up. When people see my logo on the wasabi sweet potatoes I want them to think about the excursion that Phileas Fogg and Passepartout had to take in order to bring back this snack. I want the logo to be as good as the wasabi sweet potatoes themselves. So when people see the logo they’ll say “there go’s Phileas Fogg and Passepartout again I wonder what journey they went on this time”.  I want it to be so iconic that I don’t even need words for the commercial just show the logo and people will know exactly what’s for sale. In order to reach that statist my logo has to be better than good it has to be boundless. So I’ll use my photography skills in order to reach that level that I want. I’ll try to place the logo on different packages such as barrels and crates I’ll play around with the look and feel of the photo to give it that look and feel of a worldly picture. I’ll have to come up with a plan in order to get my product to the masses I think it all starts with a logo. I’ll be creating something for this that has to stand out in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment