Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week 6: ME X 3

There aren't too many cereals out there that are affordable, nutritional and just plain delicious but Honey Bunches of Oats has it all. I relate to this cereal because I try to live a healthy lifestyle and their slogan is "Taste the joy in every spoonful" I think that's what life is about "joy" if you have joy then you must be doing something right. Next on the list is my Saucony Shadow Genesis. The shadow series has been around for some time now but the Genesis has added a new twist to the series by using modern materials and styling to the series and I feel that's what I do when it comes to running I'm not saying I'm the best runner ever to grace earth but I bring a sense of style to running. Last but most definitely not least is my Canon EOS Reble T3i it's the way I see the world I feel naked without it I like to use it all the time no matter if its for business or pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment