Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 8 BOC: The adventure

-->
So meanwhile in Japan there was a wasabi flavored sweet potato. Passepartout and I made our way through West Yorkshire and to North Yorkshire to our hot air balloon and off we went. Studying Japanese so we would be able to speak to the locals then that way we wouldn’t have any delays on our way to this delicious treat. We touch down in Yamaguchi and something flies past our heads but we pay it no mind. Then out of nowhere a cloud of black smoke and three ninjas appear we fight them off and continue mission to find the wasabi flavored sweet potato. Then another ninja came this time not looking for a fight but more of an interrogation so I spoke first and said “Konnichiwa” He looked at me and smiled then he said “HI” So I said “you speak English” He said “I speak many languages what is your purpose here?” With no hesitation I said “To taste the Wasabi Sweet Potato I’ve traveled really far to get it and I won’t let anything or anyone stop me” Then he threw a throwing star at Passepartout but with his cat like reflex the star missed a quick jab to the sternum a kick to the shin and feet pitter pattering away we escaped without a scratch on with the mission the police had taken our hot air balloon so we were traveling on foot some locals let us get their horses for the rest of our travels. We arrived about a mile away from where we suspected the Wasabi flavored Sweet Potatoes to be. Then we were captured by the master ninja who didn’t like us from the beginning but if it wasn’t for his wife we wouldn’t be here today with this tasty treat for the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment